All year round
The city becomes a playground... These itineraries offer the opportunity to discover the city in total freedom, travelling through its old streets with your precious scroll in hand.
“Caen, from head to toe” Treasure Hunts
Open your eyes and see new sights. This series of treasure trails for adults and teenagers to complete independently encourages a spirit of competition, boosts team spirit and reveals the little secrets of the main districts of Caen’s historic centre. Everything is within reach and within your sight. To solve the puzzles, you will need your powers of logical deduction, observation and a certain taste for decoding, riddles, anagrams and crosswords.
There are five trails on offer, each one is independent and is a chance for you to discover Caen’s rich and diverse heritage as you solve the clues. For English-speakers or Anglophiles, “Caen secret-hunting” will take you from the Castle to the Men’s Abbey.
- The Trails :
- Caen secret-hunting (from the castle to the Men’s Abbey)
- Bourg Le Roy in the historic center *
- Bourg l'Abbé around the Abbaye aux Hommes *
- Bourg l'Abbesse around the Abbaye aux Dames *
- Château *
* in French
- Rates : 6€ for the circuit of 1h30mn (up to 4 people on one trail)
- Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org - Phone : +33 (0)2 31 27 14 14 - Fax: +33 (0)2 31 27 14