- Le Château - 14000 CAEN
- Tel: +33 (0)2 31 30 47 60
- Fax: +33 (0)2 31 30 47 69
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.musee-de-normandie.fr
Musée de Normandie
A museum of history and society with a wealth of great archaeological and ethnographical collections presenting an overview of people’s lives throughout Normandy.
The rampart halls in the heart of the château’s archaeological relics house temporary exhibitions and the souvenir shop.
Things to do throughout the year: guided tours, workshops, shows, entertainment, puzzle books and more.
Exhibitions in 2017:
- Until 5 March: "Bon appétit! The gastronomy of Normandy".
- 23 June - 31 December: "Travels in Egypt. Normans in the land of the Pharaohs in the 19th century."
Prices and opening times at www.musee-de-normandie.fr.
Ticket booth in St-Georges Church at Caen Château.